We can help you determine if a Medicare Supplement will be a good option for you in Hickory.
A Medicare Supplement plan, also known as Medigap, fills the gaps in your coverage from an original Medicare plan. If you have an original Medicare Plan and find that all of your health care costs are not covered, you may be considering a Medicare Supplement to give you better coverage. At Prime Benefits Insurance, we can help you determine if a Medicare Supplement will be a good option for you in Hickory, North Carolina.
There are a few things we will discuss with you about Medicare Supplemental insurance before adding this coverage, including:
- Your current Medicare coverage, including Medicare Parts A and B and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Monthly premium costs and who payments will go to
- Who will be covered by your Medicare Supplement policy
- Whether you need prescription drug coverage
- Whether you have a Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plan
- Your coverage needs for long-term care, dental and vision insurance
The most important thing to note is that having a licensed agent to help you navigate the details of a Medicare Supplement is the best way to ensure you get the Medicare coverage you need.
At Prime Benefits Insurance, we work to find the best rates for your health insurance coverage based on your priorities. We are prepared to advise you on the particulars of Medicare plans and life insurance policies for you and your family. When you call us at Prime Benefits Insurance, you will find that we provide the best service and the best coverage at the best price. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.