We are prepared to help you enroll in Medicare and discuss all of your options with you in Hickory.
If you recently turned 65 or your retirement is looming and you are taking steps to make sure you still have health insurance coverage, you may have decided to enroll in Medicare. But now that the decision is made, what’s next? And, how do you know what coverage you have and what additional coverage you may need? At Prime Benefits Insurance, we are prepared to help you enroll in Medicare and discuss all of your options with you to ensure you get the coverage you need.
Here are the steps we’ll take when you sit down with us to enroll in Medicare:
- Determine when you are eligible, whether you have automatic coverage or need to enroll in a specific plan, and estimate your premium payments
- Discuss Medicare Parts A and B and what each option provides for health coverage
- Assist with your Medicare application if you are not automatically enrolled
- Discuss the addition of a Medicare Advantage plan or Medicare Supplement insurance
- Determine the next steps if you already have health insurance and/or are recently retired
When you work with us at Prime Benefits insurance, we know that finding the right health insurance coverage can be a big task. Our job is to make the process easier and find the right solutions, so you have the coverage that fits your needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discuss how we can help you enroll in Medicare in Hickory, North Carolina. We look forward to talking with you.